Prickly Pear Cactus Salad
Easy, luscious salad you would possibly per chance per chance well presumably whip collectively loyal on the campsite. Original chopped tomatoes are easiest, nonetheless you can bag by with canned while you happen to would possibly per chance per chance well presumably also ought to … honest make certain that to drain them smartly. The jalapenos would possibly per chance per chance well presumably dispute some warmth, nonetheless you would possibly per chance per chance well presumably never expose how hot till you taste. Easiest recommendation is to work your arrangement as a lot as all five.
- ½ neat jar of nopalitos (drained, rinsed, dried on paper towels)
- 2 cups tomatoes (fresh or canned) – chopped
- ½ cup white onions – neat dice
- 5 jalapeno peppers – seeds and veins removed, minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves – roughly chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Garlic salt
- Murky pepper
- In mixing bowl mix cactus, tomatoes, onions, jalapenoes, and cilantro.
- Squeeze juice from both lemons over the discontinue.
- Quilt and salvage it in your camping cooler for not much less than one hour.
- Opt, toss any other time, and sprinkle with garlic salt and fresh floor unlit pepper to taste.
The put up Prickly Pear Cactus Salad looked first on 50 Campfires.